Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Here is the most updated picture. This picture was taken Saturday . I was having some really painful back pain accompanied by some cramps in the front. They were getting really bad so we went into the hospital were it was discovered that I have a kidney stone. How much better can it get. I went in for my weekly check up on Monday were I was 3 weeks from my due date. The baby is not overly big 7 lb 1oz and so the doctor decided to induce me on Saturday the 23. 2 weeks and 2 days early.
I am now up this tuesday evening fighting kidney stone pains and contractions. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight.
Megan and Ashley have been busy planning a unbirthday party for Ashley on Friday. Ashleys birthday is in July and she never gets to invite friends from school because it is summer. Megan has pushed to do the party this week. Hope it turns out well.
Heres to hoping the baby comes tonight. But dont hold your breath.

5 comments:

Hopie said...

Good luck!!!

Kandace Wittwer said...

So exciting to have a date set!!! Good luck, I hope all goes well. We can't wait to see pictures of her! (Not that the picture of you is bad!) You definitely look ready to have that baby! Thanks for the pic!

Megan and Nick said...

I can't wait till she gets here! I love the pic. Let me know if you need anything.

Brenda said...

I love this picture, cute! Good luck.

Unknown said...

Good luck tomorrow! I hope everything goes well. You should wait one more day and then it will be the same day as Sadie's birthday!