Saturday, October 30, 2010





Halloween at the Bang house was very calm this year.We do not have a picture of Brian yet. We will dress him up tomorrow and take a picture. Megan and Ashley had a blast putting together there costumes. Megan made Her and Lexi tutus and I made Madisons skirt for her Witches costume. Melanie and I hung out at the house .For the first time since Kerry and I got married we gave candy out all night at our house. We usually would go to my parents house and then we started to taking our kids trick or treating.
We always start the evening at my parents with the traditional meal of chili and homeade sugar cookies.Now that they live next door we were able to stay in our own neighborhood to trick or treat. This picture of all the kids is a bunch of the cousins at my parents house. This is a picture of Melanie on her first halloween. The blanket on her was a gift from her wonderful Aunt Lil. Yes I know I did not dress her up but please forgive me.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I dont know Janae the non-dressing up of the baby may just be an unforgivable sin.

McKensi said...

and.... who got all the kids ready at 7:30 in the morning? i know you would love people thinging that megans hair was a result of your own doing..... not so lady:)

Brenda said...

It sounds like the perfect Halloween to me.

Brooksby/Neyman's said...

Nae, Just wanted to tell you how sweet your 'not so little now" family is. I'm sorry you've had to go through so much lately with your newest addition. I hope to come see you sometime in the next week. Love being able to follow your blog and keep up with you and your fam!