Monday, October 11, 2010

Baby news

SOooo.... I went to the Dr. today. The baby is 6 lb 14 oz and I am measuring at 38 weeks even though I still have 4 weeks left. I am still on bed rest but it has a little more freedom. I can now do things as long as I feel good. ( which is about a 10 minute time frame at the most) He will start me on the 25th Unless the baby is 8lb next week. I lost 5 pounds since my last appointment on wedensday. I so wanted to have this baby the first of next week but it looks like it will be the first of the next next week. Thanks again everyone for your help.

4 comments:

Kandace Wittwer said...

So exciting!! I can't believe you lost 5 lbs. Don't they say that you start losing weight just before delivery? Hmmmm...just a thought! Can't wait to see her. (And...to be fair to Bree...we need a belly shot before it's gone). What have you decided to name her?

Brenda said...

Good news...almost there!

Rachel Doyle said...

Yea! I'll be in St. George recouping that week - maybe I'll see you.

Lori said...

So happy that everything is going well. Just jealous that I still have to wait so long.