Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My bedroom.

Now that Megan is home life is really slow paced. She is going to stay home for another week before she heads back to school. We have a lot of things to get used to. My room has become the family room. Last night I kept Megan in there so I could keep an I on her. Brian got up and came and slept between Kerry and I and Melanie still sleeps in our closet. What does that mean. We have half our kids, let me repeat, HALF our kids sleeping in our room. I probably did not need to tie my tubes;)
She is doing really well and we are having a hard time adjusting to this new diet. We will adjust and hopefully quickly. If you have any questions on diabetes do not be afraid to ask.

3 comments:

Megan and Nick said...

I am so glad she is home, and doing well. I'm sure getting used to everything is hard, but before long I'm sure it will all come together, and the diet and everything will feel more natural. Good luck, and if you need anything let us know.

Hopie said...

Just think, a couple of weeks you wouldn't have thought having half of your kids sleeping in your bedroom as a blessing!!!! The diet has got to get better, right? I only keep thinking that things will get easier for you guys. Have a fun night!!!

Bree said...

Aren't you glad you have such a big room. Some of my greatest years were spent on mom and dad's floor!!!!!