Thursday, February 10, 2011

funny things they say

Lexi: calling from Loris house to see if she can yet again go with them to town.
"Mom can I go with Lori to town"
Me " No Lexi you need to come home you have been at Loris all day. Do you even know who your Mom is"
Lexi " yep Lori, can I go with Them"
Me laughing" Whos your Mom Lexi"
Lexi without hesitation " Lori"
Me trying to hold it in " Lexi you need to come home. Who is your Mom?'
Lexi" Lori , Mom please"
We go on like this for a few minutes and then we end the conversation with an understanding that she is on her way home.
20 minutes later. the phone rings. Its Lori
Lori" did you tell Lexi she could come with us"
Me "No"
Lori laughing" Lexi chased down my Mom and told her she already talked to you. She is here with us now"
I love Lexi as if she was my own child. Oh wait she is.

6 comments:

McKensi said...

lol... i love when you guys post about these things!

Stacie Lang said...

Ha ha ha. That is so Lex! Gotta love her spunk.

Lori said...

Thinking about this still makes me laugh!! We love Lexi!!

Kristin said...

he he he, she is too funny.

Rachel Doyle said...

That's funny because its not my kid!

THE ORVINS said...

haha way funny! I just love little lexi.