Monday, February 7, 2011

Finally school.

Megan has still not went back to school. We go in to meet with the vice principal and school nurse tomorrow. I am so nervous even though I dont need to be. I mean who really wants to meet with  the principal. When we are done with getting her school managment plan down and discussed who knows what with them Megan can then go back to school. I feel like I am taking a delinquent child in to discuss all her problems. We all know how awesome Megs is.
We have to drive to SLC to meet with a Endroconoligist(diabetes doctor) on the 15th. Anyone up for a day trip?

1 comments:

Rachel Doyle said...

Who is the endocrinologist you are meeting with? I sure hope you have a better experience than I did with the one I met. He thought he was God. I would think you are going to Primary Children's which in case you are -- you have no worries -- we have loved all our doctors there.