Monday, February 7, 2011

Madisons Birthday.

My little Madison is 7 years old. Wow I can still remember the day she was born like it was yesterday.

  • She is my third child and we did not find out what she was. I know we had really wanted a boy, and we were really shocked she was a girl. I definately would not ever send her back and I wouldnt want a boy over her now.
  • She is the sweetest little girl . ( she is always telling me she misses me when I leave)
  •  She has so much energy. (she comes into are room on average 9 times a night after we have sent her to bed)
  • I love love love the fact that she looks like me.( who wouldn't want a firey little red head)
  •  She was the only baby I had at home with a midwife.
  • Madison was my biggest baby weighing in at 9lb 1 oz
  • She was my easiest natural birth. Melanie was easiest delivery thanks to the epidural.
  •  Madison the day she was born. She was such a good baby. She loved her binky and silky blanket
    Madison now. She is a beauty.
For Madis birthday we took her out to eat at her favorite restarant samari 21. She ate more then her half of the sushi her and Kerry got. She loves Sushi. We then took her to Walmart to pick out her gift. She picked a scooter. Then the next day ( her actual birthday) she picked puff pancakes for Breakfast . She just wanted to play all day. Grandpa and Grandma invited her to sleep over and she was all for that.Madison we love you. Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

McKensi said...

aww madi..... happy birthday cutie!!! I love how you always come and give me hugs when i see you. your the best niece ever!!! i love you!

Bree said...

Happy Birthday Madison! Love you so much. Hallie misses you and wishes she could come play with you! Hope you had a great day.

Jessica said...

Wow! I remember walking with you a lot of nights trying to get her to come. I can't believe it's been 7 years!