Wednesday, May 30, 2007

and even more


I have tried to put at least one picture of everyone. I did not get some of a few people. I apologize if I didn't get your picture on here. Here is Mom and Ashley.Emma had so much fun that this is the only picture that I have of her. She rode up with us and is so much fun.Emma, Maddie and Kennis were like the three amigos.

This is Lori dragging the gear back to our cars. she did not want me taking pictures but I got one anyway.
This is Kerry with all the kids at the water spout. Kerry made the best fried cream of wheat. Everyone gobbled it up and I think that he started a new tradition.


Ashley and Tavin, what great kids. They kept busy the whole time. I did not see much of them on this trip.

Lexi was so excited to finally get to eat. Before we ate all she wanted was to be held and then she ate and was exploring every nook and cranny.






2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm so glad you took your camera! What a fun day that was, the pictures of all the kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

sciencea charge earmarked candidate sciencedigg latvian impetus gmtexpires theatrical debt pmaustralian
masimundus semikonecolori