Friday, May 18, 2007

So I am now trying to put a new blog as often as possible.The only problem with that is that everyone is going to realize just how boring my life is.
Last night Kerry and I decided to go for a walk out to the garden at 10p.m. We were just going for a peaceful little stroll when we noticed 100's of cockroaches in our garden. (No I am not exaggerating) So Keryy got the flashlight and called the ducks and hens and showed them around as he scared the bugs out. I would say we got rid of about 30-40 of them.
After we got back in Kensi,Jessica, Mickey and Carson came with a group of kids on dates to watch a movie. Ask them how it went. (especially jessica)
Kerry and I also had a lady give us a pedicure last night. It was Kerry's first and he was a little bit apprehensive
but he got over it quick and loved it.
Today I have a wonderful mothers lunch with Megan and Ashley. The school does this once a year and we take lunch to our student and spend lunch hour with them.I love going and the girls love having panda bear express. After that I am off to another physical therapy for my hand. I am getting alot more movement in it.
Kerry has Father and Sons tonight.(oh wait he has no sons) But that does not stop him. He is just going for the food. (or thats what he says, maybe there is just to many hormones at home and he needs a little testosterone around him)Then Kerry is off to another track day in vegas. well that is the story of our life today. Hope everyone else is doing good

3 comments:

Bree said...

Your days do not sound boring at all. It is one adventure after another at your house. How could it not be with your four beautiful, exciting girls around. Plus, you have Kerry to always keep you wondering what he will do next!!!!

nyn said...

Isn't it funny how we can see our lives as boring until you put down in black and white it really comes to life and you realize how much you do. And way to go Kerry with the Pedicure!!! I am still working on Shae.

Stacie Lang said...

If that is boring I wonder what a really hectic and exciting day is like. I would have freaked out over the cocroaches!!!!!
Steve went to father and sons last week but he makes a point to let me know it is "preisthood commemoration" so you don't really have to have a son to go LOL I think they just need a night with the guys every now and then don't you?