Saturday, June 2, 2007

Great Husband


I have a wonderful Husband! With Fathers day coming near I have been thinking alot about my husbands role as a Father and a Husband. He is such a great example of giving and service for our girls. He has taught them the meaning of work by having a huge garden to weed and water and take care of. He teaches them to serve by example. Most of you who are reading this know exactly what I mean, because he has served you in one way or another. I should change the word them to us because he also is an example to me.

We went to a funeral of a neighbor today and just being there reminded me of the service my husband does for others.This Sister that passed away was a sweet older lady that had cancer. We were not aware of her cancer until 5 months ago when they moved out of there home because of problems with the home and into there sons home.We loved giving them sqaush from our garden last year and know that they loved it in return. Kerry also did many other things that I know that he would not appreciate me telling the world about but it made us grow to love this family. Over all it made me proud to be by his side when we went through the line at the funeral.

When Lexi sees her Dad get home she runs to him and stays by his side. THey all loe to ride his Motorcycles and beg to get a turn as often as possible. I even wish my kids could drive so I could ride with him to. I know this is a little early but "HAPPY FATHERS DAY KERRY" we love you.

2 comments:

Bree said...

I have to agree with the blog. Kerry is such a great guy and is such a good example of service. Thanks for the encouragement to always love others.

Stacie Lang said...

I agree too! Kerry is a very generous man and it seems like he is always looking for that opportunity to serve. way to go and we hope you have a great fathers day when it finally comes around. Janae you sure must love him alot it comes through in your words as you talk (and write) about him. Love you guys