Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More from Memorial day

Lil and Gage eating breakfast. Gage is such a cute little boy. (Sorry about the cute. I only know girl words)

Hello from Pine Valley. This is what Mckensi is thinking. Mckensi and Jessica brought there friends Chris and Ashley with them, it was fun to share are tradition with them.
This picture was a accident but it turned out cute.

So this is Dad cleaning up from our scrumptious breakfast. Isn't he so handsome And this is the all beautiful Madison. She had so much fun playing with Kennis and Emma



2 comments:

Bree said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. It makes me feel like I was there. Ok so not really but I love seeing everyone. Megan and Brynnli look so big in that picture. I guess I still picture them as little toddlers running around. They are both beautiful!

Stacie Lang said...

I am not sure wether to be happy for you or sad that we weren't there. I am glad you guys had fun and that the fun traditions live on. one of these days we will be there too right =)