Tuesday, May 15, 2007

blah blah blah

I just have to start this blog out with a sorry to Stacie. I told her last week that she did not update her blog enough. Now it has been over a week and I too have not posted.
Life gets busy with 4 girls. I have been going to physical therapy for my wrist this last week and have been very busy with other things.
Megan has been in choir and had her final choir concert that she did awesome at. Ashley had a school assembly that the first graders put on. She had a two line speaking part. Madison is our little michevious child that is sneaking out any chance that she gets. Alexis is finally figuring out that if the door is open it means she can go to Loris house to see the dogs. Kerry has been a wonderful husband and supporting me when I need him. I did the what woman want expo last week for modbe and I am constantly on the phone checking on orders or ordering. But it has paid off.
We enjoyed seeing Breeann and Tyler when they came. And I am so glad to see Lori back on her feet.
I know that this is a short post but I thought I had better put something.

0 comments: