Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Madisons 6th Birthday.

Madison had such a fun birthday this year. When she woke up I had a Puff Pancake Breakfast ready for her. All the Bang girls love this concoction. We then sang happy Birthday and she opened her present. We gave her a hand held reading game that she could play all day with. As a tradition for her kindergarten class I was able to go into school and read her class her favorite book.(pirates who dont do anything Veggie talles series) She was in heaven and relished every moment of it. When I picked them up from school I took them over to the Sand Hallow pool. Maddie picked Savannah Bang to come swimming with us. When we got home from swimming we got ready to go on a date. Madison went with Dad and I to Samari 21 resturaunt. Megan had gotten her a free Ice cream at Cold Stone, so we went there after dinner. Madison loved the Ice cream. We then came home and watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs. She was exhausted after a fun filled day and went straight to sleep. Sunday we had everyone over for cake and Ice cream. This is what all the pictures are from. We sure do love Maddie. She has been such a fun girl. She is learning to read and is doing very well at it. Happy Birthday Maddie.

3 comments:

Kandace Wittwer said...

I can't believe she's already 6. I forget that she's just younger than Jocelyn. Hey, I just started a blog (finally!). Obviously, I already have access to yours, but I'd like to invite you to mine. Will you send me your e-mail address? And any of your family members e-mails that you have so I can invite them too? I'm excited to be more in the loop with everyone! My e-mail is kandacewittwer@hotmail.com.

Hopie said...

Is she a little mini-me of you or what????

Jessica said...

I can't believe she's 6! I remember walking the neighborhood with you trying to get her to come! Wow!