Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brian is one


Brian turned one yesterday. I cannot believe it has already been a year/. Here is the cute Barn cake I made for him. Grandma and Grandpa came early for dinner. Grandma then helped me finish making the cake.
When we gave hime the cake he didnt dig in like the rest of the kid did. All the girls helped him get frosting on his hands but he did no dig in at all.
But he was sure happy. He was so tired that I think he was more in a daze then anything. We had favorite casserole for dinner and he ate  a ton.
Lori,Tyson, Chris, Jessica, Mason, Emma, Chelsy,Kensi, Josh, Grandpa and Grandma all came to help us celebrate. Here is Maddie, Lexi and Maddie doing Group hug. Then Josh joined in on the fun.
We sure do love having Brian in our home. Here he is the next morning with his new toys.

                                                                                                                                                                               

7 comments:

Bree said...

That is the cutest cake ever! I will have to remember that one for next birthday! Happy Birthday Brian! Sure wish we could have been there with you guys to celebrate. Love you bunches

Megan and Nick said...

He is so cute. I can't believe they are all one now. Sorry we couldn't make it, we wanted to be there.

cjorvin@gmail.com said...

thanks for getting me in the pics:) jk we had fun and we totally love brian, he makes me excited to have a boy.

Stacie Lang said...

The cake turned out really good. Creativity is just pouring out of you lately! :) I can't believe how fast this year has gone. Happy Birthday yesterday Bri Guy!

Kristin said...

I super love this cake!

Lori said...

Birthdays are so fun!! Happy Birthday Brian! We love your mellow happy personality! Super cute cake!

Rachel Doyle said...

I can't believe he is one already! What a cute cake...