Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Piano

The girls are taking Piano at there school. I have a love hate relationship with it. I love that they are taking piano and will someday play for our family . I hate that I am the one responsible that they  practice. They are taking Suziki style which requires a parent at there side most of the time. With three children taking piano with a practice time of 30 min each that means that I should be sitting down for 1 1/2 hours each day. That has not been happening so I am the one embarrased at the lessons. But I do have to admit they are all getting better despite my flaws. Way to go girls I am proud of you.

4 comments:

Megan and Nick said...

How fun! That is great that they are learning. It's kind of cool that you help them to, maybe if my mom had to sit by me when I practiced I would know how to play piano now. However, I spent most of my practice time perfecting chop-sticks and mary had a little lamb.

Bree said...

Find a good book and sit down by them. That way they know you are there but you get to do something too. I would give anything to know how to play the piano so don't let them quit like we did!

Kristin said...

I am having the same love hate relationship with our private voice lessons!...I am really slacking!

Hopie said...

I love hearing my kids play the piano also!!!!