Monday, February 15, 2010

Presidents Day

For Presidents day we had the whole family over for a barbeque. It was a lot  of fun. Stacie and her kids are here from California for a few days. ( they delivered our girl scout cookies. Aren't they great!)We just grilled hamburgers and steaks. Megan took everyone on a ride in the tractor. We got a fun picture of 2 of the pregnant girls in the family. Dont they look cute. Also there should be a big warning sign in front of our house that says                    "watch out our Mom is grumpy"
Kerry snapped this picture. it should tell the whole story. I just got out of the shower before everyone came. And I never did my hair.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

So fun to see my cute sister in law and nieces on your blog, Janae. And as always, your girls look darling.

I've totally had days like that where never got my hair done or make up on because I was cleaning the house, preparing for company. Glad it was a fun holiday for you, though!

Bree said...

You had to go and do that didn't you. Just when I thought I was starting to get my emotions under control, you had to post pictures of everyone together!!! Glad you guys had a fun BBQ. Miss you all.

cjorvin@gmail.com said...

oh so cute i think that is one of the first pictures of my prego belly. you guys are awesome to be haveing everyone over i love family get togethers.