Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lexi and Brian




Lexi adores her brother. She wants to hold him all the time. The hold usually only lasts for about 10 seconds. She has figured out that when I feed him she can sneek out of the house and to Emma and Masons. She is such a fun child. The other day she did this and then snuck down to Petersons and then left Petersons without telling them. By this time I was pretty fed up so I made her take a nap. This is a picture of her when she had finally fallen asleep. If you look close there is a tear glistening in the corner of her eye. I felt so bad

3 comments:

Bree said...

That really is the sweetest picture. She looks so much like Kerry! And I can't believe that Brian is so big already. This really is not fun living so far away. I think we only have six weeks left!

Stacie Lang said...

How sweet. I know it is never fun to see the tears when you are the one that caused them. But you really are being a good mom!!! Brian is getting so big and I can't believe he is getting so big. Cant wait to see you guys again.

McKensi said...

That made me feel so bad! But at the same time i laughed out loud...:)