Monday, April 13, 2009

Cute little Brian

I went in to Check on Brian yesterday and this is what I found. He was fast asleep. I couldnt help but laugh. He must have thought he needed to put his finger there to keep himself asleep. Oh how I love this boy. He is really starting to laugh now. He Love love loves to sleep on his stomach. He loves to goo and make noises. He also loves to dance. If you stand him up on your lap he will wiggle and wiggle, thus making it look like he is dancing. He peed on himself the other day. I was changing his diaper when all of the sudden he started peeing. It went up and over his shoulder then got his cheek. He thought it was pretty funny and smiled really big. Love this kid.

2 comments:

McKensi said...

haha that is such a cute picture! I love his wiggles too.... :)

Stacie Lang said...

Elizabeth does that to help her go to sleep, but because she sleeps on her back her hands fall away once she is asleep. He is growing so fast.