Friday, April 17, 2009

I love being a mom

I love being a Mom
I think that sometimes Iwrite on here just to get away from all the joys of motherhood. My kids are all in the other room in time out. (for fighting)
What do you do when your kids fight over simple things. I have had it and if I could quit I would right now! Just look at those sweet inocent faces. The picture of Maddie is were it all started. Megan was sitting in this chair and I asked her to come and let me take a picture of her. When she went back to sit down Madi was in her chair. I left the room and that is were it went down hill. Then the baby woke up from there lovely yelling.



Megan was telling Ashley that I do nothing at home all day. OOOOH!!!!!!!!
So all the clean clothes that they wear and all the wonderful meals that I cook, the clean toilets they sit on the , the clean dishes. Oh I could go on for days. I don't need to justify myself to a 11 year old what I do all day. In the course of writing this I have been called 5 or 6 times. (Mom Megan did this Mom Ashley did this)If I went in there now I would just yell. Welcome to my lovely life as a MOM.










Here is our little Lexi, right this very moment she is over at Emmas house playing.

4 comments:

Adam and Robyn said...

I'll pick you up in five minutes, we'll go get a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and eat it right out of the carton with our fingers...you'll be feeling better in no time, it fixes all my meltdown days.

McKensi said...

Ha ha.... i'm sorry Janae. I agree with the ice cream though! To bad they are all WAY to cute to just throw away ;)

Stacie Lang said...

I can totally feel you anguish :) Time outs for mom are the best. Just ingoring everyone until I calm down always helps me.

Its a good thing that there is no quitting allowed we would regret it! love ya

Rachel Doyle said...

Ahh you have to love kids -- my girls even though they are still so young will fight over toys -- currently it makes me laugh -- but I know that in the near future it will make me mad. Anyhow - I totally didn't mean to leave you hanging with the digital scrapbooking - I ended up going home a week early - anyhow I will be back down the middle of May if you still want help I'll come over --