Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



I am so excited for Thanksgiving dinner today. We are having Turkey, potatoes,gravy,stuffing,corn, dixie salad, preztel layered jello salad, green salad,yams,rolls,cranberry sauce, jello salad,and lots of pies. What do you have for your thanksgiving meal?
We are also having 33 adults and 16 kids.not including infants. They are all coming over to our house at noon.I was up at 6:30 am to put the turkey in and put the frozen corn in the crock pot. Our house smells so yummy now.

4 comments:

Sara :) said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Don't you just LOVE Holidays? We ate about all of the above. YUM!!!

Adam and Robyn said...

Hey Happy Thanksgiving! Wow, sounds like a Party! We had Thanksgiving at our house too. And to answer your question: All the above plus Prime Rib, Adam's Famous "Fried Turkey" and Peterson's Shrimp Salad. YUM! I was only in charge of making the potatoes so I didn't get up til about 9:00.

Alton clan said...

Hey Janae! Yeah, it was pretty uncharacteristic for me to comment like that...but I just felt the need. I got a little carried away, and I think it came off as more offensive than was really meant...but thanks. You have a very cute family! All girls...how fun! Good to hear from you.

Kristin said...

Okay, I had you beat on the time, I had to put our turkey in at 5am. it's all worth it though!