Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy BIrthday




This is a Happy Birthday shout out to my dear Husband. I have to say I married the best man. I thought I would put the top ten things I love about him
1- His testimony of the Church is so strong. He is always the one to remember prayers and scripture study. Even if he is sick he tries to go to church.
2- He loves me even on my bad days.
3- He is so dang talented. He could make anything or fix anything. He loves to create new things. He has made me shelves, racks for clothing, a surf board, a barbie house, our kids high chair and 3 beautiful homes.( there is alot more I could go on forever) If you come into our home he has done so many things on it.It took me awhile to trust him when he said he could do it.Now I would rather he do it.
4- He loves to garden. And loves to share the fruit of his labor.
5-He loves to give. I have to remind him sometimes that we are on a strict budget, but he always wants to give.I know many of you have been recipeints of his generosity. I am learning alot about giving from him.I have had many a day were I open the door and someone is bringing us a thank you gift. Even times were I did not know he did it.We have had homeade pies and even a quilt with our family name on it.
6- People love him. I have not met a person that does not like him. My Grandpa Goodwin cannot remember anyones name but he has yet to forget Kerrys
7- He is the best father. He is always doing something with his kids.At Christmas time I will have the shopping all done and he will proceed to the store and double what I have done.He reads the scriptures to them on most nights. They love to ride the motorcycle with him.
8- He is the best buisnessman. He has created and ran 1 amazing buisness and is in the process of starting another. Before he asked me to marry him he went and found a job that could support a family. I remember My mother being so impressed. He will never let his family go without anything.
9- He is honest.
10- overall I just love this man and am very greatful that I get to spend the rest of eternity with him. I love spending time with him and love every part of him. Have a great Birthday Kerry

4 comments:

Bree said...

He really is an amazing Man. We feel so blessed to have him in our family. I know you are not the mushy type of guy Kerry, but we love you and are so thankful for all that you teach us. We hope we can be more like you when we grow up!

Megan and Nick said...

Happy Birthday Kerry. You are such a great brother in law and neighbor! Thanks for all you do!

Kristin said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday Kerry!

Kristin said...

Janae, we are going to twilight sometime after Thanksgiving...so I hope that works for you.