Thursday, January 24, 2008

1/26/08 there is a better before and after picture now, and you can click on them, im not sure why the others dont work.



this is my little project motorcycle, it was what my dad use to ride, ive started fixing it up a little here is some painting i did on it, mostly as a practice for some painting i want to do on the other bikes
sanded down




primered







side painted black and the area the stripes will go masked off







painted orange


masking for stripes removed and parts clear coated








back on the bike
here's a before and after, its not really that impressive of a bike but the painting turned our real good, i'll be recovering the seat in black and tuning it up a little more, just thougt i'd share it at this stage.

7 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

Kerry you never cease to amaze me with all the things that you can do... and do well. It looks amazing and I cant wait to see how good it looks when you are finished. Keep the updates coming.

THE ORVINS said...

wow ker ker it looks really good. your such a hard worker.

Tyler said...

Paint looks dang snazzy. Might I suggest the next are be the brakes... That was scary. The bike will be majestic once finished.

Unknown said...

Once again you have impressed me. Who knew you had so many talents. Why have you kept yourself hidden for so long? It looks really good!

Lori said...

You have alot of patience to paint and sand your bike, but it turned out really nice.

McKensi said...

i guess it looks good... i mean for a guy who gets the really hard worker award every year what do you expect!

Anonymous said...

The bike looks great. I have to admit that I first thought it was Janae writing and that really threw me because I just wouldn't pit her as a gal that would work on a motorcycle. I could be wrong, but after reading the other comments I realized it was Kerry who did it. ha ha.