Saturday, January 5, 2008

Challenge

So I think that we got a challenge from Tyler on posting more. I have a really good excuse for not posting but I am no going to write it because it would be way to exciting for everyone.
We finally made it through the Holidays. I think in all we had about 9 parties at our house between Thanksgiving and Christmas. We had so much fun entertaining and having everyone over to visit.
Tyler I am a little nervous to post because you call it boring. I am sorry that I am not the author/writer like everyone else. I was lucky just to pass English.
We had an amazing Christmas. We were very blessed this season. Our kids had a wonderful present experience and were very happy with Santa. Megan and Ashley got American girl dolls and Maddie got a Emma doll , a new bike and a kitchen that she shares with Lexi. Lexi got a Dora car and dishes and the kitchen. Our whole family got a new Wii. We love it and have enjoyed playing it on our 150" movie screen.
We were able to go and get Kerry a new/used Truck yesterday. It is a ford F1-50 4 door truck. I really like it . It is really clean and looks good to.
I have gained 10 pounds back since our cruises and the holiday season and I am planning on working extra hard to work it off again. I have been back to the gym now for 2 weeks and hope to have the extra wait gone in 2 months. Hope it works. I really like being skinny.
Maddi starts sunbeams on Sunday so if you talk to her ask her how it went.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Your posts are not boring. The eons between them are the boring stuff. I see you are up to the challenge though. Gimmie details on how you are losing the weight. Those are fun posts... and I know your kids are hilarious. And your hubby is sort of involved with a few things that would be fun to see every so often. There you go.

Sara :) said...

Janae, I too have gained some nice holiday weight ( 5 pounds). I'm hoping I can get it off too. Sounds like you had a great christmas!