Friday, January 18, 2008

2007 in review

1.what did you do in 2007that you'd never done before? went on 2 cruises to mexico. Bought a sewing machine and quilted a quilt
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I never make new yeares resolutions,because I know that I will not keep them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My sister in law and my sister. one boy and one girl
4. Did anyone close to you die? My dear Grandmother Goodwin. I was privledged to be there when she left this world
5. What countries did you visit? Mexico
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? #1 more patience. And More organization. I hate having my house be so disorganized.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory and why? My Grandmother's death.
8. What was your biggest personal achievement of the year? I lost 20 pounds
9. What was your biggest failure? Losing my patience with my girls.I love them alot but I have not been as patient with them as I should
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I had a syst taken out of my wrist.
11. What was the best thing you bought? My sewing machine.I am learning to make awesome things with them
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?Kerry My husband for being such a giving, caring understanding person
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? That one is hard to put on here just in case they look but I would have to say #######. OOPs I am being sensored.J.K.
14. Where did most of your money go? My house, Motorcycles,stuff vacations.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?Going on vacation with my parents and my family . Seeing my little sister get married in the temple,
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? Any from high school musical
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a)happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? Happy as ever! Alot thinner and definatley richer
18. What do you wish you'd done less of? Complain and eat
19. Did you fall in love in 2007? Of course. My husband and kids
20. What was your favorite TV program? Dora my kids watch it all the time. so of course I have to too
21. Do you hate anyhone now that you didn't hate this time last year? There's nobody that I hate.
22. What was the best book you read? topaz by jennie hansen
23. What was your greatest musical discovery? suround sound in our theater, and movie credit songs (Kerry you will understand that)
24. What did you want and not get?A pool
25. What was your favorite film of this year? anything with my husband in our theater
26. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? went excersing and I turned 30
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Nothing I had a great year
28. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? I learned alot about fashion from being a fashion conusltant for Modbe.
29. What kept you sane? Reading and excercising
30. When you think about 2007 what sticks out in your mind? My kids are growing up!
31. Best moment of 2007? quiet time in the evening when the kids are asleep

1 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

Yeah I am th first to leave a comment. I think I am going to have to do this one. It sounds like you have had a great year!!! and you have a very positive outlook on life. wish you were here.