Thursday, October 11, 2007

No sleep

It is finally 7:00 a.m. I have been up since 6 and I am so tired but I can't sleep. But I am having to be very quiet because every one else is still asleep. So I thought I would write a quick blog.
Kerry and I are trying to go on a cruise in November. We have been looking at one that goes to jamaica but it is not the cheapest and we have been trying to decide if it was worth it. Well when I got on the computer this morning it went up another $100. ugh. So now what do we do. I am ready to just call it off.
Last night we had another pizza party in Kerrys Brothers back yard. It was so fun we had a niece and a nephew who have the same birthday. It was one big party. Afterward some of them went over to breckens to play on there volleyball court. Megan was able to go and babysit for Tyson and Lori while they went. She loved every minute of it. I still cannot believe how old she is getting.

0 comments: