Tuesday, October 2, 2007

new update


I wish that I had time to post everyday.
Kerry and I took a little trip to Bryce Canyon this weekend on his motorcycle. It was so much fun. We had Kerrys sister Miranda come on friday morning and we were off. we headed through Gunlock and went up through Enterprise and up through Cedar and over freezing Cedar Mountain. We finally made it and checked into a cute little cabin in Tropic. We had a blast just being the two of us. We toured Bryce and ate out and slept in. Then came back through Zion Park, Jessica came and stayed the night with our kids. We are so greatful for family.


In three weeks we are taking the kids on a cruise out of L.A.. Mckensi agreed to come with us. We are so excited to take all the kids and show them some amazing sights.They are so excited about never ending food and all the pools.
Jessica is getting married on Friday yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sure I will probably not post anymore this week because I shall be prepping for the wedding. see yall

1 comments:

McKensi said...

AGREED?! like it was that hard to say yes to a free cruise and never ending happyness!!!! i'm so excited