Monday, July 16, 2007

Salt Lake City

We had a blast this weekend by going to Salt Lake. We took our little family for a quick trip. I had to go for a Fashion show for the new Modbe fall line.
Kerry was able to snag a 1098 Ducati Motorcycle while we were up there. He is so Excited. He had been looking for one for at least 6 months. Every time the dealerships got them in they were already sold and Ebay sold them before the auction ended. So we were shocked when we walked into the dealership and found out they had one in the back room. So we drove home with a u-haul full with a brand new Ducati.
The Fashion show was amazing. I was so excited to see that modbe came out with jeans. They also came out with some cool shirts. I bought way to much for my fall wardrobe.I really did not plan on selling much in Modbe but the stuff is so cute that I have been very busy.
Ashleys birthday is coming up on thursday she is going to be 7. she is so excited.
Madison kept asking the whole way home"are we going to sleep at Hallies tonight? When will we be at Hallies house?" we had to keep explaining to her that we were going home.
We also got to go out to dinner with Bree and Tyler it was alot of fun.
Well my kids are calling me I had better go.

0 comments: