Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I decided I better get back on here. Facebook is just not the same. I cannot journal there like I can here. So what has been going on. Oh my so much. Were do I even start? Kerrys work is starting to finally pick back up. slowly but surely. He is hoping to start on a job in L.A. in the next couple months. I have been getting physically and mentally back in shape. I figured out my harmones were very screwed up , so I am getting it all balanced. I am doing zumba and going to the gym. I love it and am starting to see some results. Megan has  a pump which has made life so much better for her. She is getting to were she is controlling her diabetes so much better now. She is also getting ready to go to Washington D.C. for her 8th grade school trip. She did fundraisers and babysat all year to get ready to go. It is a once in a lifetime opportnity.I am scared to death to let her go.
Ashley has been in dance company for the school all year and has had lots of performances. She is getting to be so good. She is a natural dancer. You should see her she is beautiful. She has been on the High honor roll all year. She is getting ready to start Young Womens at the end of the summer, and she gets to go to Girls camp.
Madison is growing so fast. She got baptised in March with her cousin Kennis. It was a fun spiritual day. We had so many people there, and had a big dinner at our house for everyone afterward. She is now in achievment days and has loved learning to babysit. She loves the few times I have had to run to the school for a minute were she gets to babysit. She is proud of her red hair and the fact that she looks just like her Mom.
Alexis just graduated from Kindergarten. She was in the same class as her 2 cousins Mason and Gaige. It was so fun to see them all together. They all did so good that there teacher put them in the same 1st grade class together.She is a good little reader and is constantly asking to get on her reading website for the school.
Brian is finally potty trained. He has been the sweetest little boy ever. One of the sweet stories I remember is a couple of weeks ago . He was crying for something and I was trying to distract him so I said " Brian guess what next week is? Its my Birthday. What are you getting me for my birthday." He says " a lego man and a lego car" I said "what about a book" he says " books are to spensive, I will give you two lego mans and a car and a plane."  I was telling this story at the dinner table and  he said the same thing. Next thing I know he comes into the kitchen with his favorite blanket wrapped over a book. He hands me this childrens book off of his book shelf and says "Happy birthday Mom."  I really do love that boy. He was able to go camping with his Dad last week for Fathers and sons. You would have thought he won the lottery with how happy he was. He was freezing all night but he loved and cherised every second of his time with Dad.
Melanie is getting so big. She is starting to skip her naps which I am not very excited about. She started nursery last month. She does so well there and has never cried yet. Her best friend ever is Ava our little cousin who is 3 weeks younger then her. They are starting to figure out that they have a best friend next door and all they have to do is drag there Mom or Dad next door and they can play. She is always so excited to see her.She loves her family and loves her bottles.

3 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

That was a great update. I love hearing about your kids and can't wait to spend more time around them! Glad you are feeling better :)

McKensi said...

I really do love when you update. so much going on at your house to blog about!! Brian is so funny right now:)

Lori said...

Oh Yeah!! Welcome back to the blogging world!