Sunday, February 22, 2009

flashback to the past

Here are a few more fun old pictures. I seem to have alot of madison that are cute and funny. This one is Megan holding madi the day she was born. Then we have a cute one of madi eating the cheese. I have another picture of her trying to cut the big block of cheese and she finally gave up and just picked ut up and starting chomping away




Here are the 3 little ones Kennis Madison and Hallie. They are so cute together.

This is Madi again in the dishwasher.


And last but not least this is Lexi Lou when she was a baby. She looks so much like Brian. I really think we skipped the Borrowman child and got another Bang with red hair. Here is Brian see if they look alike

4 comments:

Cameron and Paige said...

you have such a cute family! Your kids are just so stinkn cute.

cjorvin@gmail.com said...

haha i think megan has changed the most she looks so young in that picture!

Catherine said...

Brian looks so much like Lexi. I love his red hair! I'm so jealous because I want at least one of my kids to have red hair like me. So far, we have just cute little burnettes. We'll see.

Kristin said...

I bought some little boy shoe patterns too, I haven't tried them out yet...That will be my spring break goal, so I'll make you a pair for sure!