Monday, February 2, 2009

Brians blessing pictures and more




My awesome friend in the ward practiced taking pictures on our precious Brian. I could not put them all on, although I would have loved to. She did such an awesome job. We had so much fun taking them. After being peed on 3 times he finally fell asleep and that is when all the blessing outfit pictures were taken. I think she does great for being a beginner. I am so excited to go out today and print some off. I am hoping to start his scrapbook this week.
We blessed him yesterday and Kerry did such an awesome job. He was conducting the meeting and I made sure that when he anounced the blessing that he would inform everyone it was his son. Thanks to everyone that came

5 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

Congrats on the blessing, wish we could have been there. He is adorable and I agree the one on the chair is my favorite too.

Sara :) said...

I love all of the pictures. He is a cutie and you look gorgeous in the bottom one.

Megan and Nick said...

Those are adorable! He is so cute, and you look beautiful!

Kristin said...

I love the picture of him on the chair..who took the pictures I really like them!

Baker Photography said...

Janae, you look BEAUTIFUL! and your son is a handsome little dude! COngrats.