Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 things about me

1- I have lived in St. George my whole life.
2- I secretly wish I could be a chef. I really want to go to cooking school.
3- I really love to read and I can speed read. I cannot put the book down that I am reading so I have learned to skip through long descriptive parts of the book.I also have way to many books in my library.(they are all L.D.S. Fiction.)
4- I totally dislike animals and will probably never let my kiids get any pets. (although we did have a gold fish, that we ended up letting go in a pond)
5- I really hate it when people are late. I really try to be on time to everything and if we are meeting someone it ticks me off if I have to wate for them. My Husband has learned to be on time for me.
6-Lunch is the hardest meal for me to come up with ideas to eat so I end up eating out for lunch way to much.
7-I love to sew but I am not very good at it.(mostly blankets and crafts)
8-I am a sucker for at home buisnesses because I want to buy things at a discount. I have already been a stampin up consultant and I am now a Modbe consultant. ( all because I was buying to much of each.)I really do not sell much I just buy alot.I actually hate to try to get people to buy stuff.
9-I have 5 kids ( 4 girls and a boy in that order)
10- I love to go on cruises with my husband and we have already been on 4 different ones.
11- I love to talk and if you get stuck with me in a Dr.s office or somewhere where I am waiting for something, I will either know you really well or vice versa.When I was at the hospital in the nursery with my baby every nurse new me really well and I am sure they couldn't wait for my baby to get discharged.
12-I love to tell people good news.When something happens to someone in my family I am always the first to let everyone know.Like when my brother had his baby he called me to let the rest of the family know.I get teased about it all the time.I am also good at telling the bad news. I hope that my family likes it because they are never out of the loop.( I only tell what they want not gossip)
13-I was really afraid to have a boy.I was especially scared about changing his diaper. I did not change his first 5 diapers. I made everyone else do it.
14- I love to dance. I wish I could have taken more dance lessons when I was litte.
15- I have never tried out for something and made it. I tried out for cheerleading in 9th grade, jettetes in 11th grade, madrigals 11th grade, seminary counsil 11th grade, into the woods( a high school play) 12th grade. and rebelettes in college. For some reason it never stopped me from trying again.
16- I went on one date before I was 16
17- I never notice peoples eye color. I never even look. It is a good thing my kids all have blue.
18- I remember alot of people I went to school with but if I see them I am to shy to say hello. I just act like I dont see them.
19-I love it when people say hi to me that I know, because I really do like to see what they are up to .
20-I really wish that I could wear brand new clothes all the time. They just do not look the same after they have been washed. Same for my kids.
21- I had one of my babys at home with a midwife and loved it. but the 2 babies after I had at the hospital natural.
22- I thought one of my babies was ugly when they were born but I am not going to say which one. ( She is now the most beautifull child)
23- I love to feed people dinner at my house and love to have people over to watch movies in our theater. I just hate cleaning to get ready for them.
24-I married the most awesome man ever. He can do anythiong and everyone likes him
25-I would probably read your diary if you left it out.

9 comments:

McKensi said...

I laughed so hard at the last one.... funny thing is i use to read yours when I was younger. Now i think most of the grandkids have read mine...(my 10 year old one... i dont keep one anymore!) Your such a great sister Janae!

Megan and Nick said...

I love reading all these 25 lists. I love how outgoing you are. I love going places with you because you always know people, and even if you don't you can have a great conversation with anyone. You are great and I am so glad that I am in your family now.

Amy Miller said...

That was pretty funny. I'm impressed that you're on time with 5 kids - hopefully I've never ticked you off - I'm ALWAYS late. :)
I may be contacting you soon. We're going to Costa Rica in May - it's the perfect excuse for a new swimsuit! I think I'm ready to try Modbe jeans too. We need to talk soon.

Adam and Robyn said...

5- Good to know, I've probley made you mad more than once. I'll work on that now that I know.
10- Four? Holy Cow!
14- I didn't know you loved to dance.
16- Naughty, Naughty...Jk Adam and I used to meet at the movies together.
17- My eyes are blue.
21-Now that takes true guts, I'm way to much of a coward.
22- Oh my gosh that's hilarious!
23- Yeah! We have benefited from that one a few times.
25- Good to know!

Lori said...

I love your list you crack me up! I still think your "ugly" baby was a doll. I love your craftiness, and always willing to try new things with the kids. So fun having you for a neighbor, and even better a sister in law.

Miki Lee said...

I laughed out loud reading your 25 things!!! I feel like I knew you so much better now, I kept thinking: ME TOO!!!-Mostly on the one about not knowing peoples eye colors, I NEVER notice, even if I'm completely in love with the person! Your so funny Janae, I love going to your house for movies by the way, because your such a fun host!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know a lot of those things about you. I'll have to remember the diary thing, and to say hello when I see you! I'm still laughing at the boy diaper phobia. I felt the same way about a girl. I was just used to boys I guess, and a girl just seemed to close to home. Thanks for sharing!

Rachel Doyle said...

That was really funny to read! What made you brave a home delivery? I have heard lots of people tell me how great theirs were -- I would never try just because of pregnancies- but I think it's cool.

Bree said...

You are so funny, it makes me miss you even more. I talked to Lori today and we are planning lots to do this summer so come up with ideas!