Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ward Halloween party

Megan as Cleopatra. She looks just amazing

Ashley the second place winner over all in costumes


Aunt Mckensi, Megan and Ashley. We love our bestest Aunt

Maddie the Cowgirl with the missing cowgirl hat.



Lexi our sweet little Butterfly




Our ward did a really cool Halloween Part tonight. Kensi came and did the girls hair. She did such a good job and the girls felt awesom.They had a blast. Ashley got 2nd place over all costume. Kerry dressed up in his Ducati Leathers and I was the Nurse. We forgot to get pictures though

4 comments:

cynthia said...

Nikki says great costumes and glad you all had fun at the party.Hope you have fun trick-or-treating get lots of candy.Miss you gys a lot.Tell Maddie I love her to, tell Ashley thanks.

Stacie Lang said...

Wow! Where did you get there costumes? I love that Megan looks so authentic. You all look great. Save some candy for me :)

Lori said...

Your girls all looked so great! Such a fun party! Thanks for all your help last night!!

Megan and Nick said...

They look so great! I love Megan's costume, where did you get it? I can't wait to see everyone dressed up tomarrow