Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I was tagged by Kristin to list 6 random things about myself
The rules:Link to the person who tagged you
List the rulesTag six fellow bloggers.
Leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged.
1. I am really afraid of having a boy. I am scared of the diapers and toys.
2. I have always been afraid of not having a friend. Starting in elementary I was sure I did not have any friends. I always think people are just being nice to me not really thinking I am a friend.I am very unsure of myself in that departmen.
3. I have lived in St. George my whole life. I went to be a nanny in New Jersey and only made it a week. I was to homesick
4. I would love to be in a play. I don't want to spend the time doing it though
5. I love to make people happy.
6. I love to buy shoes for me and the girls but we seem to never have them on or we wear the same ones every day
I Tag anyone that is reading this

3 comments:

cynthia said...

I'm with you on the having tons of shoes and then wearing the same ones all the time or none at all. I dislike wearing shoes.

Rance Wright said...

Seriously....I love your family...and I have never met them...well I believe I met your husband....the good man that he is...at class right? Hey..you need to see what I wrote on Rachel Cornwall's page...I commented about you..its funny! Hope your well!

Kristin said...

Thanks for doing the 'tagged', your a good sport. As for me I hate buying new shoes. I love chacos, and thats all I wear, and lucky me they last forever. So no shoe originality here.