Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby time






We have been very busy here at the Bang household. I am starting to feel a little bit better and I am starting to get on top of house cleaning. Kerry and I went to Vegas for a night we did a little shopping were I got this cute outfit for our new little baby boy. I have a tradition to get a new layette with matching hat and blanket for each new baby to bring them home from the hospital. This is the first time it was not pink and it was also the first time I did not have to worry about getting a bow. Back to the Vegas trip we also went to see Mystere @ Treasure Island. We had such a good time getting away just for a day. I love spending time with Kerry he is the love of my life. I am so glad he puts up with me.


Maddie Lexi and Emma had a cute little picnic on our front porch here is a picture of them.

3 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

How fun to FINALLY be able to shop for a boy! I am glad you had fun and that you are feeling better. Love ya

Kristin said...

What did you think of Mystere? I saw that with my cousin a couple years ago, it's a pretty fun show.

Rachel Doyle said...

Wow - what was it like to shop for a boy?!?! Maybe someday I will get to do it too... Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better.