Monday, May 5, 2008

Sickness

Kerry is sick. That is such a rare occasion in itself it is definatley newsworthy. He has slept for 3 days now. I think that I have learned in these three days how much he really does with the kids. I climb into bed with him at night and feel like I havent seen him all day. I really have missed out on his companionship.
He did make it to church yesterday for testimony meeting but immediatly went home to sleep.
He even missed work today. He has had a little fever and his whole body is sore. But what I notice the most is his sleep. Poor Guy hope he gets better soon.

2 comments:

THE ORVINS said...

tell kerry i hope he gets feeling better, its not often he gets sick... in fact i dont think i ever remember him being sick... wierd. make sure to keep blogging as much as you can I have nothing to do during the day so blogging is my link to home :)

Jana Homer said...

Hope your hubby gets better! That's no fun!!