Saturday, May 31, 2008

chocalate challenge


Being sick has its advantages and disadvantages. I had a pretty yucky sick day and as you can tell the kids had a wonderful time getting themselves some chocolate milk. Kerry walked in just in time. I was back in my room laying down and I never saw a thing until I pulled this picture up to blog it. Kerry was such a sweetheart he cleaned it all up and the kids. I always wonder how my kids and my house are going to make it through pregnancy but they always seem to. This is Madison ,Lexi and Hallie. Hallie came out the cleanest. Maybe it was because she didn,t want to get her princess outfit dirty.
Haven't you wanted to roll around in chocalate before.

5 comments:

McKensi said...

OH WOW!!! Looks like your going to have your hands full this time around :) maddie+lexi+cousins? Yep i have a feeling were going to be getting many more of theis blogs!

nyn said...

LOL!! Glad you have a picture for posterity. You can pull it out when their kids start rolling in chocolate :) Thank heaven for wonderful husbands.

Stacie Lang said...

What does maddie have on? I hope they got to eat some as well as rolling in it. I hope the sickness doesn't last to long and way to go Kerry for stepping in and taking care of everything.

Lori said...

Yummy that's how we have chocolate at our house too! I love how the girls keep the messes new and different. Keeps it interesting & fun for the girls.

Jenn said...

ohhhhh my word!!! what a mess...
your kids are sooo special and beautiful and you are soooo lucky to have a husband that is willing to clean that mess up.....
my husband and I would probalby draw straws...lol
XOXOXO