Saturday, March 26, 2011

Beautiful weeds



Melanie in the weeds.
Our Sweet Friend did it again. Thanks Amber. I love this picture.
Amber called me this week telling me the weeds were out and she wanted to go and do pictures. How could I ever say no.She has such amazing talent. The sky was cloudy the wind was a bit cold and it started to rain. Melanie never cried. She did sneeze and tipped over from the force of her sneeze. She is the sweetest little girl. Thank you thank you thank you Amber.


9 comments:

Megan and Nick said...

She looks beautiful! I love this picture, what a treasure.

Rachel Doyle said...

She's getting big! So cute.

McKensi said...

I LOVE this picture!!!! she looks so sweet and beautiful. You'll probably have to drop the hint to this lady so she knows she's taken pictures of my baby!!! she needs to do all of your girls and your family!

THE ORVINS said...

soooo beautiful. I think she is the sweetest baby I love this picture.

THE ORVINS said...

soooo beautiful. I think she is the sweetest baby I love this picture.

Bree said...

Wow, she is a great combo of Lexi and Madi! She is so beautiful. It will be so fun to see her and Natalie together. I wonder if they will look a lot alike like Lexi and Annie did!

Catherine said...

Oh my goodness, Janae, she looks like an angel! This photo totally melts my heart!

Lori said...

Yeah so glad I finally get to see this cute picture! Love it!

Stacie Lang said...

Wow! She is so adorable and I love love love this shot :)