Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lighting Store

I would have never thought I would say this but I am working again. Not for good, just 2 weeks. My Mom and Dad Went with Kensi,Jessica and Chris to Spain for 2 weeks. I told My Dad if he would pay for a sitter I would run the store for 3 hours a day..
I think that I am actually going to enjoy it. I don't know what to do with myself without chasing kids around. I actually got dressed before noon, and I feel beautiful. Makes me wonder what it would be like to work again. I think when my kids are all in school I will get a part time job.
What are your thoughts on that. Would you rather be home or go back to work?

4 comments:

Bree said...

I think once my children are all school it would be fun to get a part time job. But you can't really give your say until the two weeks are over so lets see how it goes and then tell us what you really would enjoy doing. Good luck!

Lori said...

I like working it gets me out of the house, and the adult interaction is really nice! I think that is great if you wanted to get a part time job in a few years.

Ryan and Jen said...

I love your blog! Thanks for the link! As for your question...I am at home all day without kids and I can totally see your point with making you feel better (and prettier) Some days I just stay in my sweats and pull my hair in a ponytail not feeling to good about myself which effects my husband and home life. i say get out there if it suits you!

Brain Balance Mom said...

I agree with your post. It is fun to work a little. I think the best is when you can stay home some and work some. I would definitely not want to work all the time. I had to do that for a couple of months, and my children and my house suffered. Thanks for helping me out with my lights!
Tammy