Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bored out of my mind that's what I am. I decided I love staying home with my kids. I have alot of sympathy for Mckensi right now.
I miss my kids so much. Little Lexi was so cute last night. She was so tired that she thru a major tantrum about not being able to rub strawberries on her pants. I took her out of the kitchen screaming were she proceded to scream through, going potty, changing her sheets and checking her pillow. She did whatever I wanted her to but screamed the whole time. The second I put her blanket on her and sat next to her and started singing , I love to see the Temple, she smiled and closed her eyes. She was asleep within 5 minutes. I think she must have been exhausted what do you think/

5 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

How lucky are we? We have the best jobs in the world and we don't even get bored the job is ever changing and you never know what you will do next. Thanks for the reminder of just how lucky we are!

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a little time away to make you apprecite what you get to do day in and day out. I bet your kids missed you just as much.

Lori said...

Isn't it great when we can witness them throwing cute fits, and then they fall asleep. Those are the best kind to have!

Megan and Nick said...

Lexi is so cute, she's a little fire ball.

A Blogging Babcock said...

Hi Janae, it was fun having you and Kerry at the temple. Your girls are so cute. I remember when we all went swimming at Dan's house and Megan and Zac were just babies. Where has the time gone!

Tell Kerry congrats on the bishopric. It doesn't surprise me. Mark is first counselor too. It's good for them. :)

Good luck with the baby. I'll be checking in on your blog.