Sunday, August 31, 2008


Here are some fun pictures from Ashleys babtism yesterday. We had everyone come over for a fun lunch afterward.
. Lexi hung out in the tub the whole time Ashley was getting beautified

This is uncle Daimen and his new Fiance Amy. We are so excited to see them get married

Mckensi came and saved our day. She did an awesome hairdo for Ashley and also did everyone elses hair. I cannot say how much I appreciate her. She is awesome and all my girls love her.



Ashley loved her hair do and loved posing for us

9 comments:

Catherine said...

What a special day! And of course Ashley looks so beautiful. I especially love the photo of her closed-mouth grin. It's sweet. :)

Sara :) said...

Baptisms are so neat. How exciting. My Kyle is getting baptized next month. Can you believe how old we are all geting?

Cassie said...

How exciting! Your girls are so cute.
It isn't looking good for me to go to the Modbe preview. It would have been fun. Tell me all about it.

Stacie Lang said...

Ashley we are so sad that we were not there. We love you and are so proud of you. You look beautiful and happy! Love Steve Stacie Katrina Amanda and Lizzy.

Bree said...

Congratulations Ashley! You look beautiful. And I wish I would have been there to eat the Favorite Casserole with you. You have such a great mom to make you that. We love you and proud of you for the choices you are making.

Megan and Nick said...

Congratulations Ashley!! You look so beautiful!! Nick and I are so proud of you for choosing to be baptized. We are sorry we missed it.

Lori said...

Ashley I can't believe you are already old enough to get baptized! That was such a great day! We are so happy for you, and what a wonderful girl you are! We sure love you!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have one getting baptized! We aren't far behind, Cade is in December. Are we getting old or what?

cynthia said...

Ashley, congrats on your baptism.
wish we could have been there to see it, you look beautiful.