Wednesday, July 23, 2008

our girls

I figured I had better update all of my other beautifull girls Here is Maddie our fashion consultant. She has a very strong opinion about her clothing and hates Dresses.
Megan is our chronicaly ill child. She thinks that something is always wrong with her. But on the flip side she is a great babysitter and she loves to read . I do not know what I would do without her. She makes life fun
This is Ashley she loves to watch T.V. She will do anything to watch T.V. She loves to play with little kids and her Aunts love her to entertain her cousins
We love all of our girls and I am not sure if I would want a Boy. I guess I will just take what I get and I will be happy.

4 comments:

THE ORVINS said...

hahaha i could not quit laughing when you mentioned your chronically ill child.. thats way funny, and that would be way wierd if you had a boy i just cant picture it!

Stacie Lang said...

I know exactly what you mean about not being sure about a boy. I love my girls to death and wonder how having a child of the opposite sex would mess with the perfection we have now:) I am sure you would love a boy if you actually get one. They seem to grow on us quickly with their unique personalities.

Rachel Doyle said...

Your girls are cute -- when do you find out the gender of the little one or are you going to wait?

Lori said...

We love all the girls too! Their little quirks crack us up! Maybe you need a little boy to shake things up a bit! Whatever you have you will be an awsome mom, and have so much fun spoiling your newest addition! We can't wait to be surrounded by babies!!