Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lexi



This lovely post is dedicated to Lexi our sweet little 2 1/2 year old. She has been so fun lately. She loves life. She is Daddys little girl and the first thing she says in the morning is "where is daddy" The picture above is her when she was supposed to be brushing her teeth for bed.

This picture is her with her planes and lizards. She loves to get Kerrys model "Cycles" (motorcycles) of the shelf along with his planes. She lines them up in a row and then wants to play with you. She brings them to me and says Hi baby.I am supposed to be the baby and she is the mom. She is so creative. We love you Lexi.

9 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

How cute is that. I hope she at least comes to the couch to play with you so you can rest. She is a bundle of laughs and has a very cute personality. love ya

McKensi said...

i love that kid. it seems like she gets more and more personality everytime i see her. That top picture is darling!

Lori said...

She is so funny! She constantly make us smile! I love that she loves to come and play at our house-even if she does forget her clothes :)

THE ORVINS said...

that top picture is so cute can you say model model model! i cant believe how cute she is, but then again look at her parents... what can you expect!

Janine said...

Hi, it's good to hear from you. Yes, we are having another boy. Jason is, of course thrilled, mainly because we don't have to go spend a bunch on girl clothes, but he's also thrilled about having a buddy for Spencer. I'm excited for you!!! Wow, #5. How do you do it? I'm so scared with having just 2. Your kids are so cute, by the way. Thanks for writting me. Keep in touch.

Jana Homer said...

She is so cute! How have you been feeling? I haven't talked to you in a while! Hopefully your doing better!

Sara :) said...

She is a cutie. Do you know what your having yet?

Brad and Genis Barben said...

You have the cutest girls. How fun! Hope you start feeling better soon. Wish we got to see more of you guys, if only you didn't live sooo far away...ha ha!

eryka said...

So cute. I would LOVE to show you and your family around NYC!! It's totally my favorite city. When are you thinking of coming? You're welcome to stay with us. Let me know. If you have any questions you can call me at 914-793-2823.