Thursday, April 3, 2008

What a few weeks. The weather is still beautiful and we are constantly on the go. I have been very busy but I don't know what with. Just life. Kerry and I went to Vegas for our 11 year anniversary.
We went down on a friday afternoon, and the first thing we did was go to the Ducati Dealership. Kerry love it and wanted to test a bike but the dealership wanted him to go for a real ride not just around the block.Unfortunately we did not have time to do that. Kerry was really disappointed.
We then went to the mall were I had an appointment to get my makeup done at Mac. It was so fun I even got fake Eyelashes put on, woohoo.
We then went and checked in at treasure Island and hurried and got dressed to go and see PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. I loved it. We had front row balcony seats.If you have never seen I would highly recommend it.
We had an amazing time and loved having some free time together. I have loved being married to Kerry. He is truly the best husband. I Love you Kerry.
I also wanted to tell Mckensi thank you for letting us go. She graciously offered to babysit (when we begged and pleaded)It is so nice to know that my kids were probably taken care of better then when I am home. They watched a movie and had Pizza night. Kensi even took them to the Easter egg hunt here. what an awesome aunt.

3 comments:

THE ORVINS said...

how fun for you guys to be able to do that... I am so jealous I want to see phantom so bad. happy anniversary.

McKensi said...

I really wanted to see phantom too! and how neat that you had such a GREAT babysitter.... she sounds wonderfun! I am glad you guys had so much fun!

Jenn said...

wow janae, has it already been 11 years???? my word....Now I'm starting to feel my age..thanks...lol
you know I love ya!! looks like a Great family