Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Post

Lori informed me today that I needed to post. I know that I haven't posted much. Kerry has sort of taken over my blog.
Megan has started to be my fashion police. When I am dressed and ready to go somewhere I will get a " you look cute" Or " Are you really going to where that.". On the last comment, how do I respond to that?
My first responce is one I cannot repeat and the other would be
"does it look that bad?"
She has been fun to have around. She really is starting to get a fashion sense.

Ashley on the other hand has become the second Mom. She will tell the little girls. "get in your seat belt and I will get you a treat" Sometimes it is great to have a second mom and the other times it is nothing but a pain.

Maddie and Lexi are just obsessed with Lori, Emma and Mason. And I am pretty sure it goes both ways.
I love the fact that Emma and Mason constantly come to visit ( and my kids do the same) And to top off my fame as an Aunt, Hallie wishes to spend all her time at our house too. I would almost have to bet that I am becoming the favorite around here. I would think that if anyone would like to compete with me we can set a time and date. (just warn me so I can get the treats and dress up's out as a bribe:)
Love,
Janae
AKA the favorite aunt of all

3 comments:

McKensi said...

Ya..... Megan told me a couple of times what i was wearing was not so cute!!!! i didnt know what to say cause i thought it was super cute.... so i just said thanks thats a good idea and then continued to be Kensi!!! and i just love how Ashley is so dang cute.

McKensi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

I love your girls, and how they are each so different! I just love them all and I'm glad I'm so close, so I can watch them grow up, and so Emma and Mason always have someone to play with!