Saturday, March 15, 2008

John Deer adventures




With the weather being so nice Kerry has started the green house and garden. He has also been a big help with keeping the kids entertained. They have been home all week from spring break and all my entertainment ideas are done and gone. As you can see he gets pretty daring by letting the kids drive the lawn mower with all the neighbor kids in tow. Megan and Ashley are becoming quite the drivers and love the power that you get behind the wheel. Lexi, Maddie, Emma and Mason enjoy letting them learn how to drive as long as there in the back. They went down to Breckens and Back

6 comments:

McKensi said...

that looks like so much fun! i would have LOVED that when i was a kid....well actually i kinda wish i was there now! Cute new blog.... i like it!

Bree said...

Cute! Somehow that really fits you guys out there. I only say that cause I am jealous that we aren't there too!

THE ORVINS said...

haha looks like ashley wasn't too happy about not being the driver! this looks so fun... great investment kerry.

Lori said...

My favorite thing is when the kids hear the tractor start up and you just see children running, and climbing to get in. Too funny! Great pictures! I think you post more pictures of my kids then I do :)

Sparks in the Desert said...

How fun is that! Your family is just so darling! I'm guilty of blog hopping as well! Glad I found yours!

Stacie Lang said...

Too bad we didn't have that kind of power to drive us around. the trips to the bloomington market would have been so much simpler =)