Monday, February 4, 2008





  • Look at it we got tons of snow. It rained all day on sunday and then around 5:00 p.m. it started to snow. It snowed till around 8:00 ish. The news says we got 1-2 inches but we think it was more like 3. Our snow from a few days ago had not melted yet. I got the girls semi dressed to go out and take pictures. We didn't last long because it was so cold.

  • Lexi is our little copier now. Kerry and I were doing a puzzle yesterday and she was hanging out with us when I messed up the spot I was working on and I said Dangit. She immedietly repeats me. I am sure you can just imagine a little 2 year old saying that. Kerry and I just laughed.


  • Those of you that are interested the new swimsuits they are here. I have a whole bunch at my house to try on. I am also going to have an open house were I will have even more to try on. If you want one let me know and I will tell you when the open house is. Better yet call me and you can come for a private fitting:)

  • As you can tell my Blog is being taken over by my cute family. Megan has loved people leaving comments for her and is ready to take pictures of her school for you. And if you didn't know already my husband is addicted to motorcycles.
  • But to his credit I am addicted to Samari 21. We go there for every date night and two weeks ago we went for date night on friday and then I was craving it so bad we took the kids on saturday. (NO I AM NOT PREGNANT)

5 comments:

McKensi said...

the last one of lexi looked so much like emma! all of your girls look so pretty (even maddie who is making faces in them all!) If you need extra swim suits let me know.. cause i will most likely have them!

Bree said...

Looks like fun. It is really weird to see those red mountains covered with white! I can't believe Lexi is outside in a dress and sandals. Guess it just shows how much you really get snow in St. George!

Janae said...

she is wearing tennis shoes. I am a half decent mom

Stacie Lang said...

Wow what a beautiful sight. Made more beautiful by its rarity. I love how beautiful your girls are.
I would have to say your both right (Bree and Janae) Sandals require no socks and tennis shoes don't have open toes so hmmm =)
You are more then a half decent mom I would have to say that you are great.

Anonymous said...

Samari is a great place, a fairly healthy one at that. Your pictures were cute, i loved the snow, it looked like you and yoru girls did too.