Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 2 Encinada Mexico

The second day of the trip was Encinada Mexico. I had alot of anxiety about getting off the boat with the kids in Mexico. I was stressed the whole time we were there. I kept counting the kids and probably counted them at least 100 times. When we got back on the boat the kids begged to go swimming. It was freezing cold and you can see one of the parents in the background of this picture with a towell wrapped around them. I can proudly say I got in with them.


Here is Brian in his stroller. He was an angel the whole time in Mexico. He even fell asleep in the stroller. Megan and Ashley had a blast shopping and found lots of wonderful jewelry. I think they each spent all of there money here.



1 comments:

Catherine said...

What an awesome trip! It would be so great to have a get-away. Good for you, Janae!