Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Alexis and Maddie even funnier

This is Janae now. I went into my closet today and the girls had hooked some stretch cords onto Lexis underwear. I didnt think much of it until I went back in a few minutes later. Lexi had climbed to the top of our closet with the cords hanging down into maddies hands. Maddie was belaying her. I just had to laugh. I never thought my kids would be trying to rock climb in our closet. Its a good thing she didnt fall because the cords would have never helped her. Unfortunatly I only got a picture with my phone and dont know how to post it on here.
ok here it is

4 comments:

Catherine said...

We HAVE to see that pic! Just send a pix message from your phone to your email and then you can download the pitcure from your email to your computer and post it on the blog. :)

Megan and Nick said...

That's way funny. I laughed out loud!! You're right, the cords wouldn't have done a thing to help her, but it made me laugh.

Brenda said...

Kids think of the darndest things. Too funny.

Catherine said...

Yea! It's even funnier than I imagined. haha