Monday, July 13, 2009

Maddies preschool Graduation

I know that this should have been posted clear back in May. May 19 to be exact but I should be greatful that it is being posted.

MADISONS GRADUATION



Here is cute little Maddison with her wonderful Mrs. Campbell. She loved going to her preschool.


Here is Maddie being the lead in the play that they did. She was an impromptu because the girl that was going to do it became to shy. So my un shy child ( imagine me having a child that is not shy) volunteered and she did an amazing job.



Here is Madison with her car pool friends Janzen, Gentry Peterson Hallie Larsen and Mrs.Shelly. We loved driving them.
Mom Dad, Lexi and Brian all showed up to Cheer Maddie on and then we went to Wendys afterward for treats. Now she is on to Kindergarten

1 comments:

Hopie said...

Awww.... I love her teacher's name!!! My MIL is a Campbell from Hurricane, thus our daughter's name, Cambelle!!!