Sunday, December 2, 2007

I love the Christmas season. But each year I get more and more kids that I need to get Christmas for. I usually can get the bigger gifts just fine, its the little gifts that make it look like we had a big Christmas that are hard for me. Kerry and I went shopping for gifts last night and we split up so we could get more done. Kerry went to the toy store and I went to a clothing store. I was pumped we were going to get alot done. I quickly found outfits for family pictures ( and no they do not get wrapped) and then Kerry came and we went to the toy store to look over his selections. He had found a train set to run under our tree and a toy for his brother Tysen(who we do not have for Christmas). We walked out with a toy for Tysen and a gift for Lexi. By that time it was late and time to go home. The question is? what did we accmplish? Not much! 22 days and counting.

3 comments:

McKensi said...

HEY!!!! you guys dont have me either! yay im so excited to see what i get!

Stacie Lang said...

You better make sure you go with a list in hand next time or your kids will discover Santa way to early =)

Tyler said...

BOOOOORRRIIINNNGGG!!! Not posting frequently enough! Please post more funny things now.